Zotality’s Online Platforms
- ZoMatch.com – A karmic astrology based social discovery and dating platform, for holistic matchmaking and relationship guidance
- KundaliMatrimony.com – A karmic astrology based online matrimony destination for matrimonial matchmaking and relationship guidance. The platform proposes to retain even married couple as members and paid subscribers. Developed specifically for the 1.3 billion people, with 600 million below 30 years, in India.
- Relational networking & 24/7 astro guidance – the online networking and astro guidance platform will employ proprietary content and predictions, based on karmic-astrology and interpersonal-relations, to facilitate and manage social and professional interactions and relationships. The platform will offer individual and relationship based content, updates, and predictions as a preventive protocol for the management of relationships and important life issues such as romance, marriage, children, health, finance, career, litigation, buying or moving into a house, and others.
- Karmic Mall (ZoStore) – The eCommerce service will be seamlessly integrated with the dating, matrimony, and relational networking & 24/7 astro guidance platforms of ZoTality. The astrology marketplace will offer authentic products, such as effective astro-gemstones, and highly customized and credible astro-guidance from qualified astrologers with a Graduate, Postgraduate, or Doctorate in Karmic-astrology.
ZoTality employs proprietary astro algorithms & content.
Introducing Relational Networking
The quantum leap, from social and professional, to relational networking.
Users can select a birth-chart format of their preference.
The Depth & Size of the Market(s)
- India has over 620 million Internet users and 1.3 billion people.
- Indian demographics are favorable for dating and matrimonial sites. In India, over 300 million of the 1.3 billion people are between 18 and 35 years of age! And, about 600 million are below 30 years of age!
- Karmic astrology (Jyotish) is and has been a way of life in India for nearly 2000 years. Astrologers are consulted regularly on matters related to love, marriage, divorce, children, health, litigation, the naming of a child, business, career, partnerships, purchasing a house, moving into business property, signing important documents, and practically all-important life issues.
- Karmic astrology (Jyotish) is recognized as science by the court of law in India, and many reputed colleges and universities offer bachelor and master level courses in karmic astrology.
- In karmic-astrology, the birth-chart is considered the map of a person’s past accumulated Karma, and the belief in Karma is indisputable with over one billion followers of the Hindu faith.
- In India alone, the astrology market in 2010 was estimated to be between Rupees 45,000 and 50,000 Crore (or between US $10 bn and 11 bn based on the then exchange rate of Rupees 44.97 for US $1 on March 31, 2010). That market, at 5% year-to-year growth, could be worth between Rupees 69,810 and 77,566 Crore in 2019 (or in US Dollar terms, between US $9.83 bn and $10.92 bn, based on the significantly depreciated exchange rate of Rupees 71.03 for US $1 on October 31, 2019).
- The $40 bn worth religion and spirituality market, in India, is also intricately connected with astrology. The detection, and alleviation of negative, and harmful planetary affects require the services, including the chanting of mantras and prayers, of qualified Hindu priests or pundits, who generally happen to be astrologers too.
- Zotality specifically plans to target the enormous Indian wedding market pegged roughly at about $40 bn annually, through sale of products and services such as Jyotish sensitive wedding jewelry and gem-stone, wedding apparel and related items, pre-marital astro and general investigation, comprehensive wedding planning and arrangements including arrangement of qualified priests, who generally happen to be astrologers also, for Hindu weddings.
- Nearly half of all Americans say astrology is either “very scientific” or “sort of scientific, according to a survey by the National Science Foundation.
- The recent resurgence in astrology is driven by the millennial in Europe and the US.
- Millennials are turning to astrology to combat stress, according to a CBS coverage.
- Astrology is not a niche market in the US anymore, and nearly 40% of American women read their horoscopes at least once a month. According to IBIS World, the US psychic industry revenues from palmistry, cartomancy, mediumship, aura reading, astrology, and others were $2 billion in 2018.
- Cosmopolitan, which reaches 81 million readers every month, reported that 74% of its readers are obsessed with astrology, and 72% check their horoscopes daily!
- Venture and institutional funds have finally caught up with the astrology market. In 2019 alone, Sanctuary – an astrology app which, for $19.95 a month, provides free daily horoscopes and a monthly one-on-one chat with an astrologer – was funded by Five Four Ventures. And, a few weeks after Sanctuary was available for download, Co-Star – an app that lets people download and compare their birth charts – raised over $5m in funding from venture capital firms.
- The compatibility matching precepts employed by Zotality have been tried and tested for 2000 years and are a prerequisite for the formalization of millions of marriages even today. These compatibility matching precepts are equally applicable to the online dating users of Europe and North America.
Mr. Belwal is the President and Founder of Zotality, Inc. He is also an officer and a director at Brainybrawn, Inc. Previously, he headed investment-banking services at a boutique broker-dealer / investment-banking firm located on Wall Street. Mr. Belwal’s 11 years experience in the finance & brokerage industry spans across all stages of the processes involved in evaluating, structuring, and closing financing proposal and guiding early-stage and small companies in evaluating and structuring mergers and acquisition transactions. He holds a Bachelor’s in Economics from Delhi University and a Masters in Business Administration from Pace University, New York.
Mr. Belwal is a visionary with a keen eye for emerging trends and an acute understanding of what is required for a developing company to be successful.
STAY UP TO DATE ON ZOTALITY
Receive updates on Zotality Inc., and its products and services right to your inbox. Exciting developments in the world of astrology, dating, matrimony, and online networking - and how they affect Zotality Inc. - will be made available in your inbox.
THE PRESIDENT’S BLOG
If astrology's application to dating, matrimony, or social and professional networking interest you, then check out The President’s/CEO's Blog for yet another perspective.